- Do you have a passion for telling stories through video?
- Do you want to learn valuable experience in filming, editing, and color grading?
- Are you detail orientated? A self-starter?
What would you say you do here?
The Reach Creative Video Intern will help create various videos to help inform and inspire the church. The Creative Video Intern is someone who loves Jesus, works hard, has experience in videography, is detail orientated, and is willing to learn. You love creating videos and working hard at your craft to serve others. This role is for someone who has some video experience and is looking to become more experienced and refined in their skills. You’ll gain experience in all aspects of the filmmaking process. You will work with the Creative Team Lead to plan, brainstorm, film, and edit various videos for the church.
The Right Fit
What qualities does a person in this position bring to the table?
Gifts and Abilities:
- You have a passion for Jesus, the church, and videography.
- You have some experience filming and editing videos.
- You care about bringing your best when it comes to serving Jesus and the church.
- Your gospel identity is more important than your craft.
- Comfortable in collaborative team environments. You know how to give and receive constructive feedback.
Experience & Education:
- 2 years of video experience in some capacity.
- Experience with a professional video application (Final Cut, Premiere, Resolve).
- College or early-post grad age.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously. We rage against ego here!
- Live a lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders.
- You care deeply about your craft. You want to grow and you are willing to put the time in to do so.
- Reliable, on-time, can meet deadlines.
Your Core Responsibilities
What does success look like for this position?
Lead all video efforts at Reach
- Serve on a weekly basis with the creative team. You will film and edit announcement videos, Sunday highlight videos, and other various video projects.
- Help assist Sunday production as needed.
- Collaborate with the Creative Lead to brainstorm new ways to utilize video and creativity to serve the church.
- Help edit sermon clips weekly.
The Fine Print
Hours: The Creative Video Intern will work 8:00AM to 11:00AM or 10AM-1PM on Sunday mornings, and an additional 5-8 hours during the week.
Oversight: The Creative Video Intern will report to the Creative Lead, Jake Campbell.
Compensation: $1,000 total stipend for 7 months (see Program Overview below for details).
Length of Internship: September 2023 - April 2024.
Additional Expectations: The Creative Video Intern is expected to work an average of 10-15ish hours per week. Some weeks will be a bit more; some weeks will be a bit less.